Join the Philadelphia Folksong Society
Join the Philadelphia Folksong Society for a getaway weekend back at the beloved Camp Green Lane, filled with workshops, song circles, sings, and jams in a beautiful lake-side setting! Reconnect with music and nature in a welcoming and creative community.
2022 Fall Fling at Camp Green Lane
SEPTEMBER 30th – October 2nd, 2022 – Join Us For An IN-PERSON Fall Fling at Camp Green Lane.
Join the Philadelphia Folksong Society for a getaway weekend at Camp Green Lane, just miles from the Folk Festival, filled with workshops, song circles, sings, and jams in a beautiful lake-side setting!
Reconnect with music and nature in a welcoming and creative community.
At Fall Fling, folkies of all ages take over a sprawling summer camp as a pop-up community of musicians and music-lovers, a magical “Folk Brigadoon” weekend in the woods.
Attendee-led music and craft workshops, song shares, and sings fill the days, as well as all your favorite Summer Camp activities: boating, and kayaking in the lake; basketball and other sporting facilities; and miles of wooded trails with plenty of serenity for nature lovers.
Evenings, enjoy dinner in the spacious dining hall, followed by endless musical and leisure opportunity: perform or take in the open mic or kid’s open stage; set up an impromptu songwriting session with new friends; or wander the grounds following the sounds of cabin jams.
For night owls, head to the campfire for s’mores and jamming all night long—a Fall Fling tradition that keeps the Fest vibes going all year long.
Bring your instruments, your friends & family, and your favorite tunes: Fall Fling’s a-coming!
Helpful Information to Note
– Fall Fling registration includes Friday 2pm – Sunday 8pm with meals (Friday is a potluck dinner!).
– Fall Fling is a great getaway for families and friends alike! There is plenty to do at Camp Green Lane for everyone; you don’t have to play an instrument to have a great time and all are welcome.
– All attendees sign up to either run a workshop or activity, or pitch in on a work shift. It’s part of the fun of Fall Fling!
– There are discounts available for groups of 10 or more! Contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-247-1300 for more information.
– Fall Fling uses tiered ticketing, with a limited number of tickets at each price level. Register early for the best price and to lock in your space as LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE!
Our Fall Fling Safety Protocols:
– Everyone must be vaccinated and submit their vaccine cards to us.
– Additionally, all attendees will need to provide negative results of a Covid PCR test taken between Sept 25th and Sept 30th. We highly recommend getting the test done BY the 27th or 28th to ensure receiving the results by the event.
– Children also need to provide negative results of a Covid PCR test taken between Sept 25th and Sept 30th. Children 2 and under are exempt.
– Masks are encouraged indoors when not actively eating, singing, or performing.
– We will have an infectious disease doctor on site throughout the event.
– Camp Green Lane is excited to have us and will be doing a thorough cleaning before our arrival!
Step 1: Register HERE! You will be asked to provide information on EACH ATTENDEE, including dietary restrictions.
Step 2: If you indicated you would like to run a workshop or activity at Fall Fling, you will receive a follow up email confirming your workshop idea and requesting scheduling preferences. To be included in the preliminary schedule, all information must be received before September 26th.
Step 3: Preliminary workshop schedules (subject to change) will be distributed with workshift sign ups in Late September. Please check your email so that you don’t miss important information!
Step 4: You will receive additional information, including updated schedules, confirmed work shifts, and cabin assignments the week before the event so you can plan for your exciting weekend away!
NOTE: Please again note that all attendees must provide proof of vaccination AND a negative PCR test dated and administered no earlier than Sunday, Sept 25th! We will also accept proof of having had COVID July 1, 2022 or later OR a negative ADMINISTERED OR SUPERVISED Rapid Antigen test result dated Sept 28th-30th. No at home tests will be accepted unless video supervised by a medical professional. Attendees under 5 will ONLY need the negative test. Please allow for enough time to get your test results back!
September 30 (Friday) - October 2 (Sunday) EST
Camp Green Lane
249 Camp Green Lane Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054