Join the Philadelphia Folksong Society
Join the Philadelphia Folksong Society for a getaway weekend back at the beloved Camp Green Lane, filled with workshops, song circles, sings, and jams in a beautiful lake-side setting! Reconnect with music and nature in a welcoming and creative community.
2021 Fall Fling at Camp Green Lane
**REGISTER EARLY** SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF ATTENDEES ALLOWED BY THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH! MORE CABINS WITH FEWER FLINGERS WILL BE USED TO ENSURE EVERYONE’S SAFE ATTENDANCE, AND THE LATEST HEALTH PROTOCOLS FROM THE COUNTY WILL BE FOLLOWED.
Join the Philadelphia Folksong Society for a getaway weekend at Camp Green Lane, just miles from the Folk Festival, filled with workshops, song circles, sings, and jams in a beautiful lake-side setting!
Reconnect with music and nature in a welcoming and creative community.
At Fall Fling, folkies of all ages take over a sprawling summer camp as a pop-up community of musicians and music-lovers, a magical “Folk Brigadoon” weekend in the woods.
Attendee-led music and craft workshops, song shares, and sings fill the days, as well as all your favorite Summer Camp activities: boating, and kayaking in the lake; basketball and other sporting facilities; and miles of wooded trails with plenty of serenity for nature lovers INCLUDING A WATERFALL.
Evenings, enjoy dinner in the spacious dining hall, followed by endless musical and leisure opportunity: perform or take in the open mic or kid’s open stage; set up an impromptu songwriting session with new friends; or wander the grounds following the sounds of cabin jams.
For night owls, head to the campfire for s’mores and jamming all night long—a Fall Fling tradition that keeps the Fest vibes going all year long.
Bring your instruments, your friends & family, and your favorite tunes: Fall Fling’s a-coming!
Helpful Information to Note
– Fall Fling registration includes Friday 2pm – Sunday 8pm with meals (Friday is a potluck dinner!).
– Fall Fling is a great getaway for families and friends alike! There is plenty to do at Camp Green Lane for everyone; you don’t have to play an instrument to have a great time and all are welcome.
– All attendees sign up to either run a workshop or activity, or pitch in on a work shift. It’s part of the fun of Fall Fling!
– There are discounts available for groups of 10 or more! Contact Molly at email@example.com or 215-247-1300 for more information.
– Fall Fling uses tiered ticketing, with a limited number of tickets at each price level. Register early for the best price and to lock in your space as LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE!
1 (Friday) - 3 (Sunday) EST
Camp Green Lane
249 Camp Green Lane Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054