The Philadelphia Folk Festival has a longstanding history of celebrating the craftsmanship of traditional folk art. Our Craft Area offers products from an extraordinary collection of crafters and artisans who are painstakingly reviewed and selected to be a part of our Festival family. We also welcome several wonderful vendors who represent the best artisans from other countries.
If you would like to join us as a Crafter or Vendor, please follow the link and fill out the application completely and submit.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, deadlines are strictly enforced. Applications must be submitted on or before May 1, 2018. Please do not call to find out whether or not you have been chosen. Those who are accepted will be notified.
• Single booth 10×10
• Double booth 10×20
• For a new crafter: single booth $800; double booth $1,500. Artisans who demonstrate their craft can have a double booth for $800
• For a returning crafter: single $700; double booth $1,300. Artisans who demonstrate their craft can have a double booth for $700
• For a new vendor: single booth $1,000; double booth $1,800
• For a returning vendor: single booth $900; double booth $1,700
Booth Fees include:
• Either 10×10 or 10×20 space
• Parking in the designated Crafts lot for one vehicle
• Badges and wristlets for vendor and up to four helpers
• Tent camping in the campgrounds
Meal tickets will be available, $25/person for the entire weekend
Additional cars may be parked in the onsite reserved lot for $25/car
RV fee is $75 if you wish to bring one into the site
Please note that this is an OUTDOOR, RAIN OR SHINE event that takes place on a working farm. Please be prepared with appropriate clothing for yourself and materials to protect your booth and your merchandise.